What is the purpose of the hanger with the circles attached? I stared at it for like 5 mins trying to figure out what you could do w it and I couldn't think of anything
It’s a scarf hanger! hahah I’m sorry I changed the caption now though.
But yeah, if you have scarves, you just slip ‘em right through the holes and it keeps them neat.
I have one and use it for tshirts tbh, just cause I don’t have room in my drawers and my tshirts aren’t fancy enough to deserve a full hanger to themselves. I slip them through the hole and voila
How could I make a light, at least somewhat soft pair of reindeer antlers that would stay on a horse? I have a Christmas show coming up, and don't want to use anything hard or heavy, which is making it difficult to find any. The ones I've seen made specifically for horse either don't stay on well or flop over. Thanks!
I would recommend, instead of creating the antlers and then attaching to the headband, just attach them to the headband first (fold foil around headband) and then mold up from there.
The Softer Side of Liner
- Any Loose (or Pressed) Shadow — The only difference is how you’ll wet it! If you use loose shadow, follow the steps in this post. If you use pressed shadow, just wet the brush. Don’t kill me, but I used Lime Crime’s Magic Dust in Dragon Scales above, only to look up the link for you and see that it’s been discontinued. Argh. But it’s irrelevant anyway as you can use any shadow you like.
- Angled Liner Brush — My favorite is Hourglass’s Angled Liner Brush because it’s the perfect width and density.
- Pour the water into the lid of the shadow. I poured a little extra above for shooting purposes (so you could see it!), but you can just put a drop or two.
- Sprinkle shadow into water. If you’re using this technique with a pressed shadow, don’t pour water on it! Just wet the brush!
- Use the liner brush to mix everything into a paste by swirling.
- Sweep the liner brush along the lash line. Wing it out and up if you feel like it.
(Source: thebeautydepartment.com, via )
Decorated Booties 3 Ways | Brit + Co
This last Winter I became obsessed with booties. I think I have about six pairs now! So I was interested to see these tricks to decorating a plain pair. I particularly love the middle pair with the chain, because it’s not permanent and… I like shiny things!