What you’ll need:
·A cheesy fanfic extract
·A pendant ring (from crafts sotres)
1. Take a paragraph from your favorite fanfic or book and print it or photocopy it. Make sure your printer is not in “Draft” mode.
2. Clean the coin completely and place it just where you want it to be, over what you want to have in the pendant.
3. Cut roughly around that specific spot. Cover the coin with glue and paste it behind the text, using the light against it to guide you.
*If your paper isn’t thick enough, you may want to paste a blank piece of paper underneath your text as a base.
4. Cut out the surplus.
5. Put just a little bit glue over the text, spread it outwars and let it dry.
6. Add a thick, thick layer of glue. This will act as the acrylic that will protect your pendant once it’s completely dry. I suggest you to let it dry overnight.
If you want to, you can add a second layer once the first one is dry. This will make it look more… real.
Finally, paste the pendant ring on the back of the coin.
·Try avoiding smut.
·If anyone asks about it, try not to panic and hide it underneath your shirt.
·Be prepared for fangirling outbrusts. Just thinking that you have your OTP in your necklace may give you feels.
(Source: fixsam, via thecompleteillustrated)
Blow your MIND” Tomato Basil Pasta! - No Straining, just Stirring
Throw it all in the pot, INCLUDING the uncooked Pasta, and cook! - Bring it to a boil, then reduce to a simmer. The starch leaches out of the pasta and makes a rich, warm sauce for the noodles. The other ingredients cook right along with the pasta
12 ounces pasta (Shown Linguine)
1 can (15 ounces) diced tomatoes with liquid ( I used zesty red pepper flavor)
1 large sweet onion, cut in julienne strips
4 cloves garlic, thinly sliced
1/2 teaspoon red pepper flakes
2 teaspoons dried oregano leaves
2 large sprigs basil, chopped
4 1/2 cups vegetable broth (regular broth and NOT low sodium)
2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
Optional Parmesan cheese for garnish
Place pasta, tomatoes, onion, garlic, basil, in a large stock pot. Pour in vegetable broth. Sprinkle on top the pepper flakes and oregano. Drizzle top with oil.
Cover pot and bring to a boil. Reduce to a low simmer and keep covered and cook for about 10 minutes, stirring every 2 minutes or so. Cook until almost all liquid has evaporated – I left about an inch of liquid in the bottom of the pot – but you can reduce as desired .
Season to taste with salt and pepper , stirring pasta several times to distribute the liquid in the bottom of the pot. Serve garnished with Parmesan cheese if desired.
great Zeus’s beard this stuff is good. it’s also really easy and cheap and smells wonderful when it’s cooking. MAKE THE THING.
I’ve made this multiple times before and you should too
hey, I have just started a new beauty blog, and i'm trying to get it some traffic. if you could post this to your followers, i would be eternally grateful. danzielle xx
Where are you From Zehra? Mmm,Turkish?
I’m from Africa - more specifically, Libya.